[Synckolab] SyncKolab 0.4.32

Konrad Hammerer konrad.hammerer at tesis.de
Wed Apr 4 00:23:35 PDT 2007

This version fixed my problem from the thread before (All my contacts
have been deleted while sync process!)!

I just run the sync process again and all my lost contacts were restored
from my imap folder ;-)

Thanks,
Konrad

--
TESIS PLMware GmbH
Baierbrunner Str 15            Tel:    (+49 89) 74 73 77 84