[Synckolab] SyncKolab 0.4.32

Achim Schaefer achim_schaefer at gmx.de
Tue Apr 3 21:53:26 PDT 2007

Hi,

I never solved this problem, that is why I'm not using the extension
till now.
But I gave it another try with this version.

I configured the extension.
But every time I reopen the options dialog, the folder I tried to
configure is not selected any more.

Now pressing on the Sync Kolab button, gives me an error:
Mailaccount ''not found!
Please check configuration

This is my config screen before pressing OK:

And the entries from prefs.js:
user_pref("SyncKolab.AddressBookConfigs", "Personal;");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.AddressBook", "abook.mab");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.AddressBookFormat", "Xml");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.Calendar", "Home");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.CalendarFormat", "Xml");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.CalendarIncomingServer",
"imap-message://achim@server");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.ContactIncomingServer",
"imap-message://achim@server");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.saveToCalendarImap", true);
user_pref("SyncKolab.Calendar.saveToContactImap", false);
user_pref("SyncKolab.CalendarConfigs", "Calendar;");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Personal.AddressBook", "abook.mab");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Personal.AddressBookFormat", "Xml");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Personal.ContactIncomingServer",
"imap-message://achim@server");
user_pref("SyncKolab.Personal.saveToContactImap", true);
user_pref("SyncKolab.closeWindow", false);
user_pref("SyncKolab.syncCalendar", false);
user_pref("SyncKolab.syncContacts", true);

Thanks for your help.

Achim