[Synckolab] SyncKolab 0.4.32

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Tue Apr 3 15:07:07 PDT 2007

Hi @all,

I finally found time to include the refactoring of the code that was
sitting in my home dir for far too long :)
This should make a lot of you really happy since it should make the
whole sync process way more stable.

 - New local database format: all contacts/adresses are written in their
    original format (xml/vcard/ical) in the profile folder. You can
easily backup
    them there (nackup/restore functionality in one of the next versions)
    Additionally: fields that are only available in other lcients than
synckolab will be preserved
    as long as no local change is done
 - fixed comparing in contacts
 - fix for primary/secondary email address
 - added debug levels (thanks to andreas gungl)
 - automatic discovery if files are xml/vcard: now you can
    have mixed folders and synckolab will be able to read them
 - reduced complexity of code
 - added locale settings (english an german - if you want to translate
into your language feel free to submit the dtd (you can find the
originials in your

extensiond/{571CFACF-0F7D-49b4-BD77-E6FC7B209ADC}/chrome/content/synckolab/locale
directory)

I highly recommend that you update your synckolab to this version. As
usual you can get this update from www.gargan.org or through the update
function. I will submit this version to mozdev once a few of you can
confirm that it stable.

If anyone wants to help out with the localisation - please be my guest.

--
Corinis OpenSource Community & Content Management - www.corinis.org

NPS Berger KEG
www.corinis.com