[Synckolab] All my contacts have been deleted while sync process!

Konrad Hammerer konrad.hammerer at tesis.de
Tue Apr 3 04:43:32 PDT 2007

Already tried this, but it says "unknown parsing unknown" for each mail!

No, no idea. I just configured it and pressed the sync button twice.
first run was ok, second run -> everything was gone :-( What can I check
to track this down?

Thanks,
Konrad

Niko Berger schrieb:
> Konrad Hammerer wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I tried the latest version synckolab 0.4.31 and configured it to sync my
>> contacts via an IMAP folder. I started the sync process twice without
>> changing anything on the same T-Bird installation just to see what's
>> happening and now my address book is empty!!! The first sync process
>> took some time and 224 mails were created. The second was pretty fast
>> and everything was deleted?!? I still have all 224 mails in my IMAP
>> folder. And in the abook.mab file there are still all entries but T-Bird
>> doesn't show them any more! Is there a way to restore my contacts?
>>
>> Best,
>> Kornad

> Hi,
>
> One thing you can try is create a NEW configuration within synckolab and
> sync with a new adress book. Since the contacts are still available as
> mail folders this should put them all back in order.
>
> Do you have any idea what could have happened? did you change settings
> before sync?
>

> Niko

TESIS PLMware GmbH
Baierbrunner Str 15            Tel:    (+49 89) 74 73 77 84
D-81379 München                Fax:    (+49 89) 74 73 77 99
http://www.tesis.de            Mail:   Konrad.Hammerer at Tesis.de