[Synckolab] Weird behavoir

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Wed Sep 27 10:38:59 EDT 2006

Am Donnerstag, 21. September 2006 23:02 schrieb Jerry Amundson:
> > Niko Berger wrote:
> > > Hi Santiago,
> > > Does this behaviour occur with ALL entries or maybe only with certain
> > > entries (like yearly reoccuring or where some field is filled out).
> > > If so please tell me, because it might be that the hash function
> > > for the entries is somewhat wrong (Andreas, do you have any
> > > ideas on this?)
>
> Yes, Andreas, do you? :-)
> Just a "meto" here, sorry. So far, I seen only on weekly recurring
> events.

I've seen it in my own calendars as well. However, so far I haven't sorted
out the entries which are resynced to the server although definitely no
change has happened. And as long as I'm not aware of a pattern, I don't see
a chance to fix that.
To make a long story short, I will have to find some time to dig into it.

Andreas