[Synckolab] SyncKolab does not connect

Fredo Sartori fredo.sartori at spdfraktion.de
Fri Sep 22 16:21:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

I set up kolab 2.0.4. Using kontact I can work with mail, contacts and
calendars.

To set up thunderbird (1.5.0.4) I installed lightning (0.3a2+) and
syncKolab (0.4.26).

When I try to sync contacts and calemdars I repeatedly get the error
message "Mailaccount ''not found!". In the JavaScript console of
thunderbird the error message "syncAddressBook.folder has no properties"
is printed.

I looked up this mailing list but was not able to find a solution to
this problem.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Fredo

--
Dr. Fredo Sartori                        Tel. 030-227-55061
SPD-Fraktion im Deutschen Bundestag      FAX  030-227-56169
EDV-Organisation                         e-mail: sartori at spdfraktion.de
Platz der Republik                       WWW: http://www.spdfraktion.de/
11011 Berlin