[Synckolab] Calendar success (sort of :-)

Jerry Amundson jerry at pbs.com
Sun Sep 17 17:04:17 EDT 2006

I have now done a successful calendar sync anyway, and for the second
time. The first time seemed to be negated by the addition of a second
Calendar configuration. Once I added the second config, I no longer saw
the events that were sync'd into it (just using the Home calendar
Lightning starts with...)

Maybe my thinking with the second config is amiss? The "Configuration"
section on the website is from an earlier version not supporting
multiple configuration, which leads me to design/documentation
questions.... KDE, for example, stores "X-Kolab-Type:
application/x-vnd.kolab.event" and
Tasks IMAP folders, respectively. Lightning requires Todo (aka. Task,
right?) storage *within* a calendar, e.g. "Home", hence my confusion...

Thank you,
jerry