[Synckolab] 0.5.0

Jerry Amundson jerry at pbs.com
Sat Sep 16 10:16:33 EDT 2006

Sorry to be a pest after first joining, but I'd like to recommend not
top-posting in mail lists. I find it easier to read comments and
wishes... ;-)

Niko Berger wrote:
> Hi Jerry,
>
> Sorry, but 0.5.0 is not out yet. The current version is 0.4.26 available at
> http://www.gargan.org/extensions/synckolab.html
>
> It would be interesting if you could explain "not very far with kolab2 data"
> a little more extensive. Like:
>  - what version of synckolab are you using

0.4.26

>  - what exactly does not work (like:
>     * does calendar sync work, but addressbook fails (or the other way
> round)
>     * do only some contacts/calendar entries work (and if so, can you see
> what makes them work/not work.. i.e. some fields that ar eunparseable)
>     * can the kde client read the synckolab written data, but synckolab not
> the data from kde client  (or the other way round)
>     * what does the javascript console of thunderbird say when syncing (any
> interesting error messages?
> )

First error, perhaps because of new install:
Error: syncAddressBook.folder has no properties
Source File: chrome://synckolab/content/synckolab.js
Line: 179

Then,
"unknown parsing unknown" errors on each contact message.
Error: syntax error
Source File: resource://gre/res/hiddenWindow.html
Line: 1, Column: 2
Source Code:
  Sep 16 0-^

Error: syntax error
Source File: resource://gre/res/hiddenWindow.html
Line: 1, Column: 1
Source Code: