[Synckolab] When are updates available from Mozilla

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Thu Sep 14 15:43:56 EDT 2006

Hi per,
The mozilla addons site has a REALLY annoying approval process... Especially
since in order to get 0.4.23 approved I had to wait around 4-6 weeks..

If you want to use the update feature I suggest you get the extension from
http://www.gargan.org/extensions/synckolab.html
The releases there have the correct update url (also on gargan.org) so you
can use the update feature.

The releases on addons.mozilla.org don't have the update url on the
gargan.org - since its not allowed by policy.

Niko