[Synckolab] When are updates available from Mozilla

Per M. Hansen perhans at indexdata.dk
Thu Sep 14 14:11:48 EDT 2006

Hi Niko,

First of all thank you for a really nice and useful plugin, that has
caused me some headaches, but now that is working, really is cool.

I was wondering when the new releases of Synckolab will be available on
the Mozilla site, so that you can use Thunderbird's build in update
function? At Mozilla, V. 0.4.23 seams to be the current version. I have
a bunch of machines that use the same address book and downloading the
new module to all machines and installing it is kind of a hassle. Or
maybe I am just lazy.

--
Per M. Hansen