[Synckolab] Testing synckolab 0.4.25

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Tue Sep 12 20:43:25 EDT 2006

Balazs Bezeczky schrieb:
> hi,
>
> the following setup is given:
> debian 3.1 with kolab2
> 1 XP client
> 1 linux client
> both clients use tbird 1.5.0.5, synckolab 0.4.25 and lightning 0.1
> (build 2006031011 for XP and build 2006031006 for linux)
> 1 empty "personal address books" at each client
>
> using the same setup on both clients, same folders, etc.
>
> now, when I add a new contact on the linux machine to the personal
> address book and sync it, I get this message in the sync window:
> pas-id-xyz new add to server blabla...
>
> so far so good
>
> I hit the sync button on the XP machine and it communicates with the
> server, but no new contact is added.
>
> then, when I hit the sync button on the linux machine again, it
> deletes the contact I added just a minute ago with this message:
> pas-id-xyz local delete blabla
>
> when I add the contact on the XP client first, sync it to the server
> and update the linux client, the same happens, too.
>
> can someone reproduce this?
>
> cheers,
> Balazs

did you check if the new card is actually written to the imap folder?
(should be a new message there)

I also read from someone that it doesnt seem to work if you have only
one adress book (personal address book), but I couldnt verify this until
now.

Corinis OpenSource Community & Content Management - www.corinis.org

NPS Berger KEG
www.corinis.com