[Synckolab] Testing synckolab 0.4.25

Balazs Bezeczky e9825128 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Sep 12 20:40:28 EDT 2006

hi,

the following setup is given:
debian 3.1 with kolab2
1 XP client
1 linux client
both clients use tbird 1.5.0.5, synckolab 0.4.25 and lightning 0.1
(build 2006031011 for XP and build 2006031006 for linux)
1 empty "personal address books" at each client

using the same setup on both clients, same folders, etc.

now, when I add a new contact on the linux machine to the personal
address book and sync it, I get this message in the sync window:
pas-id-xyz new add to server blabla...

so far so good

I hit the sync button on the XP machine and it communicates with the
server, but no new contact is added.

then, when I hit the sync button on the linux machine again, it deletes
the contact I added just a minute ago with this message:
pas-id-xyz local delete blabla

when I add the contact on the XP client first, sync it to the server and
update the linux client, the same happens, too.

can someone reproduce this?

cheers,
Balazs