[Synckolab] Re: Many conflicts

Santiago Costantino santiago_listas at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Sep 12 10:56:59 EDT 2006

Hi, thanks for the help.

The format is Kolab 2.
Every single one came with a conflict. I was periodically synchronizing,
this just happened today with the new release installed in both machines.
No tittle in the window, a modal totally empty window with just an
enabled cross to close it. I had to click the cross many times
Updated Windows XP.
Yes both had the extension updated.

I deleted the local files. Now I don't have the error anymore and
contacts do synchronize. Thanks.

Still... not all the events get synchronized in the calendar. I cannot
find a pattern to identify which events do not behave properly, but now
since things looked more stable I decided to report it. I have no idea
if a similar thing is happening with the addressBook, it is just easier
to see the missing events in the calendar (like my wife's birthday,
which I should not forget). Lightning build 2006060709.

Thanks again.