[Synckolab] Re: bug-report for version 0.4.24

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Mon Sep 11 12:52:32 EDT 2006

Hi,
I got all the patches and already implemented most of it. I will give out a
new version (with the nice conflict resolution dialog) today...

What do you mean with updates that get deleted?

Fyi: how the sync is resolved (aleady posted a few times):
On every sync an internal database (local) will be updated that hols the
hash of the current entry. so for each entry i can make the following
decisions:

internal entry == tbird entry -> internal != imap entry ---> update
internal+tbird with imap
internal entry != tbird entry  -> internal == imap entry ---> update
imap+internal with tbird
internal entry != tbird entry != imap entry --> ask what to do and act
accordingly

Niko