[Synckolab] Re: bug-report for version 0.4.24

Steve mozdev.org at rellims.com
Sun Sep 10 20:27:44 EDT 2006

T.Peichl,

I am just adding my 2 cents:

> - There are problems when I use the field for the second mail address.
    I have noticed this too as well as submitted a fix to Niko that
resolves it.  The pager number also does not sync in version 0.4.24

I have also seen updates records gets deleted and then return on next
sync.  Not exactly sure what causes this to happen.

It would be nice to see the sync process complete faster, however, I
think thats a great thing to do after the project gets to 1.0.  A
reliable sync is better then a fast unreliable sync.

-Steve