[Synckolab] Small change to synckolab.js

Copart mozdev.org at rellims.com
Fri Sep 1 15:12:13 EDT 2006

Niko,

This is a non-trivial addition to your code, I added the following line
to synckolab.js (Line 224, within nextSync())

        statusMsg.value ="Done. You can close this window now!";
        gWnd.document.getElementById('cancel-button').label = "Close";

Personally I prefer this over clicking a button labled "cancel", since
this can be assumed that changes would be lost.

I really like the new status notification!!!

-Steve