[Synckolab] Weird behavoir

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Fri Oct 6 08:30:42 PDT 2006

Am Donnerstag, 21. September 2006 23:02 schrieb Jerry Amundson:
> Yes, Andreas, do you? :-)
>
> Just a "meto" here, sorry. So far, I seen only on weekly recurring
> events.
> [snip]

Well, I've eventually found some time to test some of my problematic
messages / events. So far I've come around two problems with attendees.

Attached is a patch which contains these small corrections. It additionally
prints out the hash values for message and the content used for the hash
calculation to the Javascript console. If you want to help to track down
the problems, please try to isolate the event in question and send me the
output of a sync for that only event.

Feel free to test the patch and let me know if you still have problems.

Andreas