[Synckolab] Problem after using synckolab

GARETTE Emmanuel e.garette at atolcd.com
Fri Oct 6 07:06:50 PDT 2006

Hi,

I've read some post describe my problem, but there is no solution.

When I start thunderbird, all works fine. But until a sync with
synckolab, there is strange behavior with the interface.

For example, if a read a mail from Inbox\test and I want read mails in
Inbox\Sent box, I need :

select Inbox\Sent, select Inbox\test and finaly select Inbox\Sent.

In Javascript Console I can see this error :

Error: GetMessagePaneFrame().location has no properties
Source File: chrome://messenger/content/msgMail3PaneWindow.js
Line: 1224

There is no error if I don't sync with this extension or if I don't
select I mail in a directory.

Anyone has an idea about this problem ?