[Synckolab] When does Synckolab synchronize?

Jan Peter Stotz jan at jan-stotz.de
Sat Mar 4 12:05:53 EST 2006

Hi,

for some weeks I am trying to get SyncKolab to work but still no luck.
Nothing happens which would indicate that SyncKolab did something.
So I am asking myself what can be seen if SyncKolab works correctly? Up
to now, I did not realize even one (error) message from SyncKolab.

Will there be a message or dialog box and what will I see when I look
into the IMAP folder(s) which should store the contact and calendar items?

My configuration:
WinXP & Thunderbird 1.5 (german version)
synckolab-0.4.19
mozilla_calendar-0.2.0.20060116-fx+tb-windows.xpi (stable)
All other extensions except talkback are deinstalled.
My Thunderbird profile contains two IMAP accounts (both over SSL), one
POP3 account (SSL as well) and the local folder.

Best regards,
Jan