[Synckolab] No syncing when I delete event on a calendar

Matthias Schäfer schaefer at physik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Mar 1 12:39:12 EST 2006

Hi!

I would love this extension, if id would work :-)
But you are doing a great Job! Thanks a lot!!!

I Have the same problem mentioned below!

And After uploading (what worked fine) my contacts to an IMAP Server and
changeing the local directory to which SyncKolab syncs nothing is synced
to this directory, only to the server!!!
Is thos a knowen issue? Should this not work in the predicted way or am
I expecting anything wrong?

Matthias Schäfer

My Config: WinXP, Thunderbird 1.5 + SyncKolab 0.4.19
(+stable_calendar_0.2_20060116)