[Synckolab] Sync Kolab crashed Thunderbird

ushin igor hinonnyno at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 18:19:20 EDT 2005

Hi Niko. Sorry for bothering you. But there are some
reports on SyncKolab download site. And I wonder if
you 've got the email adress of Henrik. Who knows,
perhaps he got an idea how i can bring my Tbird to
life again.
By the way, thunderbird -safe-mode in cmd seems to
start, but the mode itself doesnt appear on the screen
at all. Rather weired....

Killed Thunderbird
by Henrik, October 07, 2005 7:57am

After I installed the Kolab I could not start
Thunderbird. Even after a reinstall and a manual
registry clean-up I cannot not start Thunderbird.
Win2k sp4 all the latest update.