[Synckolab] Latest version

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Thu Mar 31 10:52:30 EST 2005

Hi Rob,
I could remove the "empty" from, but maybe other mailservers have
problem with that, so I guess I will fill in some dummy email (like
synckolab at no.tld).
I know about the problem with special characters, I will have to check
what other clients use (like athaera, or kmail) and use the same - one
issue is to keep all kolab compatible clients compatible to each other.

About the "copy all messages" issue:
The extension currently chekcs the date on the message with the date in
the address book card, which one is newer - the other one will be
replaced. I try to set the changed date when I create new cards, but I
am really unsure if that works, so what happens is, that on the second
sync synckolab things "whoa all cards in the address book are newer than
on imap" and uploads all with corrected time.

Niko