[Synckolab] SyncKolab 0.3.0

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Mon Mar 28 23:21:19 EST 2005

Hmmm weird... My only guess is, that you did not reconfigure the
extension after updating. I had to change the name of a few
configuration properties in order to be able to sync with calendar. Try
reconfiguring the extension (selecting folder etc.). Other than that I
can only guess that the folder cannot be found. If the problem isnt
fixed by that, try restarting. I am wondering because the error you are
getting happens at the very beginning of the sync process (after basic
setup).
Niko