[Synckolab] SyncKolab 0.3.0

Jim Loter jloter at engr.washington.edu
Mon Mar 28 09:35:53 EST 2005

Hi Niko,

Still some address book problems.

Set up:

* TBird 1.0 on Windows; Sync Kolab 0.3.0
* Comp A Address Book has 7 cards
* Comp B Address book has 0 cards
* IMAP folder for syncing is empty

Procedures:

* Sync on Computer A = OK (7 cards written to IMAP folder)
* Sync on Computer B = OK (7 card written from IMAP folder)
* Add 1 card to Address Book (Card 8) on Computer B
  -- Sync results in 2 problems:
     (1) Date for Card 7 is rewritten to "Wed, 31 Dec 1969 16:00:00
+048000" which throws a date parsing error
     (2) JavaScript Console reads:

Error: gAddressBook is not defined
Source File: chrome://synckolab/content/addressbook.js
Line: 132

This is consistent and reproducable. The last card in the existing
(pre-sync) IMAP folder has its date mangled, then the error message
shows up and the sync process stops.

Jim