[Synckolab] Update 0.2.8

Jim Loter jloter at engr.washington.edu
Tue Mar 22 09:26:32 EST 2005

Hi Niko,

OK, it works on an empty folder. But.....

I get this if I add a new card to the address book and then sync again:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x80004003 (NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)
[nsIMsgMessageService.messageURIToMsgHdr]"  nsresult: "0x80004003
(NS_ERROR_INVALID_POINTER)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://synckolab/content/synckolab.js :: updateContent :: line 369"
data: no]

Here's what I did:

Computer A:
- sync'd 3 cards to empty IMAP folder (OK)

Computer B:
- sync'd - got the 3 cards from IMAP into the address book (OK)
- created new (4th) card in address book

Computer A:
- sync'd - at "Writing changed cards" the error popped up
BUT... the new card from Computer B was created in Computer A's address
book!
- Created new card (5th) on Computer A
- Sync'd -- got to "Writing new cards" and the same error again - the
message for the 5th card never was written to the IMAP folder

At some point, I got this message, too:

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0xffe53180
[nsIAbCard.lastModifiedDate]"  nsresult: "0xffe53180 (<unknown>)"
location: "JS frame :: chrome://synckolab/content/contactTools.js ::
message2Card :: line 101"  data: no]
Source File: chrome://synckolab/content/contactTools.js
Line: 101

But I don't recall the context and I can't replicate it....

Jim