[Synckolab] Update 0.2.7

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Tue Mar 22 09:36:22 EST 2005

Derek,
Just for your information, I actually use it in combination with cyrus -
I got cyrus+vpopmail installed on my machine. I still have a LOT of
debugging statements included so, when you check the console you might
be able to tell where the problem is. It is currently displaying every
message, evrey contact, everything its doing.

Niko