[Synckolab] Update 0.2.5

Jim Loter jloter at engr.washington.edu
Mon Mar 21 09:34:04 EST 2005

Niko,

0.2.6. isn't working for me.

Scenario 1:

Computer A:
New Address Book (3 cards)
Sync Kolab - creates 3 IMAP messages -- OK

Computer B:
New Address Book (0 addresses)
Sync Kolab -- appears to read and create cards OK (no errors) but no
cards actually apperar in the New Address Book

Scenario 2:

Computer B:
Create 1 card in New Address Book (1 card total)
Sync Kolab -- new IMAP message created in target mailbox (now 4 total)

Computer A:
Sync Kolab -- progress bar reports that cards are being written, but the
4th card doesn't show up in the New Address Book (no errors)

So, no errors with reading and writing to IMAP folder, but no card
creation under either scenario (and no errors).

--
Jim Loter
Director of Computing Services