[Synckolab] Update 0.2.5

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Thu Mar 17 00:39:02 EST 2005

I fixed this error - I assumed there are always messages here on this part.
Just so its easier for some of you to analyze the errors here is a basic
layout on whats going on:
1. it gets the adress book and the message folder
2. it reads every message in the folder and parses it as a contact
object. If the uid is not found in any contact (checks for custom4), the
address is added. The changedates are then checked to see if there were
any changes in either the contact or message (I dont know of any other
way to handle updates)
3. for all changed contacts: the message is being deleted, the contact
is converted to a message and written back
4. all contacts that do not have a custom4 field filled out are being
written to the contact folder
thats it.

The extension writes a temp file (synckolab.tmp) in your systems temp
folder for the message to write back.

The update is available.

Niko