[Synckolab] Update 0.2.5

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Wed Mar 16 12:20:03 EST 2005

hmmm it looks quite ok. It runs until it comes to step where it wants to
write the cards back to the imap server...
To test if it is a problem with your imap server you can download
Hamster... its a easy-to-use open source imap server for win, where u
just unzip add an account and start the imap server. Thaty what I had to
do since my imap server has the @ and % problem.
On a side notice: the extension does no "real" sync check right now to
see which address book entries are on the server already, it just copies
all cards that do not have a custom4 field to the imap server... so i t
may happen that it does not find any "new" cards to write.

Niko