[Synckolab] Update 0.2.5

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Wed Mar 16 01:01:43 EST 2005

Hi Derek,
I will get a look at the linux crashing tomorrow (my laptop at work runs
gentoo... so i can test it there). You do not need a kolab server for
the extension to work. Any Imap server is more than enough. The only
problem I found was with the imap uris which is a problem from thunderbird.
I left almost all debugging messages on in this version, so please send
me what the debug window says (clear it before running the sync :P)
Just ctrl-c on any error messages and paste it in a mail.

There shouldnt be any steps  necessary to run it except to run the
config and add the button.

Niko