[Synckolab] Kudos + problem

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Fri Mar 11 19:53:27 EST 2005

I am going to release a new version proly this weekend (already working
on it).
It will include:
- new way of reading the folder (should fix most problems I hope)
- window closes on finish
- all the bugs you guys reported :)

for your problem: please post any javascript errors, otherwise I might
have a problem finding out whats wrong :P

Niko