[Synckolab] Kudos + problem

Derek Croxton dcroxton at oxenstierna.homelinux.net
Fri Mar 11 13:27:04 EST 2005

First of all, what a wonderful extension this will be.  I set up my own
IMAP server and was very happy with it until I realized that I had no
way of keeping my address book in sync.  I tried to set up LDAP, but
found it too difficult.  Sync Kolab would solve my problem.

So far, I have not been able to get it to work.  I set up a folder with
the original name of "Address" and set the extension settings
accordingly.  When I click on the sync button, it appears to be working
("Writing vCards..."), but nothing ends up in the folder.  I tried it
with "Save to IMAP" off just to see what would happen, but it was the
same.  Nor do I see anything on my local drive that would indicate that
something has been created.  (I do have addresses in my personal address
book, though. :) )

If there is anything I can do to provide further information to help
solve this problem, let me know.

--
Sincerely,
Derek