[Synckolab] Still can't sync at all

Jan Grape jan.grape at crisp.se
Fri Jun 17 18:07:24 EDT 2005

On the installation where I get the error messages clicking the button
doesn't sync.

On the other machine I simply forgot to add the button to the toolbar.

The problem remains, though. When trying to configure Sync Kolab, I get
an error message in the JavaScript Console every time I clik on an IMAP
folder:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIPrefBranch.getCharPref]"
nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://synckolab/content/settings.js :: setFolder :: line 567"  data: no]

The selected folder doesnät seem to be registered due to this. Next time
I start the configuration window, no folder is selected.

When trying to sync I get a popup with the message:
Mailacount ''not found!
Please Check configuration

And in the JavaScript Console I get:
Error: syncAddressBook.folder has no properties
Source File: chrome://synckolab/content/synckolab.js
Line: 174

/Jan Grape