[Synckolab] sync kolab destorys thunderbird.

Daniel P. Campbell daniel at dcsi.com
Thu Jun 16 12:29:49 EDT 2005

I just had this problem last night when I was installing on a new
system.  The issue for me was that I did not have the Calendar extension
installed.  I turned off all references to it, thinking that would
obviate the need to have it installed.  I uninstalled Thunderbird and
deleted all associated directories.  When I reinstalled Thunderbird and
the calendar extension before I installed SyncKolab, everything worked.
Daniel