[Synckolab] sync kolab destorys thunderbird.

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Thu Jun 16 03:01:49 EDT 2005

Thanks,
I will install all of these and see if I can reproduce the crash of tbird.
Do you remember if:
- you had calendar installed before synckolab?
- already had a few entries in the calendar before installing/running
synckolab?
- had any entries in the address book?

It would be a great help to have an answer to these questions from
someone who had/has the problem that thunderbird crashes after the
installation of synckolab.

Niko