[Synckolab] Just installed Synckolab

Jeffrey Bodenstein neoaj at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 19:51:56 EDT 2005

Jeffrey Bodenstein wrote:

>Just installed this to Thunderbird and when it saved the address book
>using the XML is did not save the email addresses.
>
>When I used it to sync from my laptop everything was goofed up. Is there
>a fix for this or maybe some advice would be great. I've read some
>people having problems with it but haven't found a solution yet.

> --------end quoting--------

Just to show you what it is doing here is a copy of the .xml file it
stores. As you can see it does not store a email address or address
information.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<contact version="1.0" >
 <product-id>SyncKolab, Kolab resource</product-id>
 <uid>pas-id-79CC7C0266A48A0E</uid>
 <creation-date>2005-06-06T20:24:08Z</creation-date>
 <last-modification-date>2005-06-06T20:24:08Z</last-modification-date>
 <sensitivity>public</sensitivity>
 <name>
  <given-name>Adam</given-name>
  <last-name>Testing</last-name>