[Synckolab] sync kolab destorys thunderbird.

Jason Gegere jasongegere at htmlgraphic.com
Sun Jun 12 16:19:43 EDT 2005

Hello,

My name is Jason Gegere.  I installed the sync kolab plugin with
thunderbird and now thunderbird will not load. I have tried to installed
the plugin on a completely different system and I get the same problem.

I also unistalled Thunderbird and Firefox.  Then reinstalled them and I
get the same issue.  I really like using thunderbird and have been using
it for several months.  I have done all that I could read and searching
for articles online and have found no similar problem.

I am still able to create message of mailto link and can delete account
under"Tools" but that is all.

Please help me out.  Thanks,

--
Jason Gegere