[Synckolab] synchronize addresses

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Tue Jun 7 15:30:14 EDT 2005

Hi Alex,
This is a great tool, but I think it is quite an overkill for what we
try to achieve here. My biggest problems right now result in the
restrictions of the thunderbird addresss book and the calendar plugin.
The problem with the calendar should be3 resolved when 0.3 comes out
(anyone know when that might be or if there are any nightlies?)
The problem with contactsarent as big, but there are a few fields
missing and i have to choose which one to use.

Niko