[Synckolab] synchronize addresses

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Tue Jun 7 00:25:52 EDT 2005

Hello,
Synckolab is a great project. Some of the minor issues may be addressed
by the Unison package (http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison). One
of the coolest features is the ability to merge two files if they both
have changed, that is a great feature for a multiuser addressbook.

Alex Chejlyk

Niko Berger wrote:

> Hi
> you can find the internal database in your profile directory... it's
> called configname.XXX.hdb)
>
> Niko
>
> Andreas Hölscher wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> when I add a new address to my address book synchronizing will add this
>> address to my vcards in the imap folder as well. But if I change a value
>> in my address book in one of the existing addresses (a new email address
>> or telephone number) nothing is changed in the corresponding vcard after
>> syncronizing.
>>
>> Is this the expected behavior? (I want to share an address book with
>> some people and evryone must be able to change an existing vcard).
>>
>> Where is the internal database of synckolab located? (I want to delete
>> the database for a proper start of my tests).
>>
>> Thank you for your help.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andreas
>>
>> (WinXP SP2
>> Thunderbird 1.0.2
>> SyncKolab 0.4.17)

If you have any questions, please call me at (941) 423-3076.

Thank you,

Alex Chejlyk
SwiftNet Computer Systems, Inc.
http://www.swiftnetcomputers.biz

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.