[Synckolab] Problems with Lists.

Daniel P. Campbell daniel at dcsi.com
Wed Jul 13 11:06:52 EDT 2005

I had this problem with Thunderbird before I added Synckolab.  There is
something about mailing lists that include mailing lists that cause new
addresses to be formed.  If you have address list A that contains
address list B, a new address will be formed with the same name as B.
If you delete the address entry for B with the same name as the list,
the entry for B in list A will disappear.  The same goes for addresses
that appear in list that appear in other lists.  I have mentioned this
on the Thunderbird forums, but I have not received a response.
Daniel