[Synckolab] syncing contacts in shared folders of Kolab2

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Mon Jul 11 14:10:14 EDT 2005

Norman Creaney wrote:

> I think synckolab needs Calendar (as distinct from Sunbird).  Can
> anyone confirm this for me?  I'd be interested to know if a Sunbird
> version is planned.
> Thanks

Right now I cant even complete the sunbird part of synckolab - because
with 0.2 some features needed are simply missing - and therefore I would
loose just too much data.-

The Problem with creating a version of synckolab which works with
standalone calendar is, that I need the imap functions tbird provides. I
dont know if it's possible for the standalone calendar to still access
thesse functions, and this is the dependency for a standalone version of
synckolab.