[Synckolab] syncing contacts in shared folders of Kolab2

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Mon Jul 11 13:49:13 EDT 2005

Hi Ferdinand!
I think I know what you meanbut I doubt I can implement that. I only
display what thunderbird can read. So If the subfolders of shared.alle
are hidden and therefore not displayed in tbird, you cannot select them
in the settings either (I use tbird functions to retrieve the
foldertree). I dont know how to store such settings in imap.. m,aybe
there is a config message or something like that that tells kmail where
to look.

Niko