[Synckolab] syncing contacts in shared folders of Kolab2

Ferdinand Gassauer f.gassauer at strakosch.at
Mon Jul 11 08:44:08 EDT 2005

On Sunday 10 July 2005 23:34, Niko Berger wrote:
Hi Niko!
Kmail allows to create groupware sub-folders in shared folders of kolab with
content type contacts, calender etc.
These can be shown or hidden in the groupware settings of kmail.

IMHO to kolabsync contacts only groupwarefolders with content type "contacts"
should be displayed, similar for calendar
see attached image.
kolabsync only shows the shared folder "shared.alle"