[Synckolab] calender syncing with kolab?

Realos realos at loftmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:41:19 EST 2005

hello,

I am new to kolab and thus also to synckolab. I have installed
kolabserver and  can send and receive emails with it.

I have installed Thunderbird and extensions according to following page
http://www.gargan.org/extensions/synckolab.html

OS: XP
Sync Kolab 0.4.18
Mozilla Calender 0.8.3+

I have created two IMAP folders on server (MyCalender and MyContacts)
as a subfolders to INBOX folder. I guess it is automatically the root
folder in IMAP?

Anyhow settings according to the above mention website are done with
calender and contacts pointing to MyCalender and MyContacts folders.

Now trying to sync with kolab pops up two windows:
1) small saying:
"Mailaccount "not found!
Please Check configuration"

2)
"Synchronizing with Kolab Folders
Processing
AddressBook Configuration Realos <<-- it is my setting name
Current action
initialising...

message
0/0

Current Progress"
(there is nothing after this)

Any idea why I email works with my configuration and calender is not???

Any idea or hint to a good documentation is very much appreciated.

--
Realos