[Synckolab] syncing is not working

Pieter Vanmeerbeek pieter.vanmeerbeek at able.be
Thu Dec 15 11:21:14 EST 2005

Hi,

I've folders named 'Contacts' and 'Calendar' as I'm also running the Konsec
outlook client. I now also created a Calendar folder in thunderbird and
removed the 'My Calendar'  calendar. But without success. Should it work
both on windows and linux (my windows thunderbird/calendar is a dutch
version, linux one is English)

Kind regards,
Pieter