[Synckolab] Custom4 problem, deleting contacts...

Michael Wimmer wimmer at cg.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Dec 10 17:53:33 EST 2005

Hi,

I have a few questions:

1) Could you include an option to specify which field of the address book is
used for storing the vcard-id? I use the freeform fcc extension from
ausdilecce, and this uses the Custom4 field as well.

2) How can I delete contacts in the folder? As far as I understand, when I
delete a contact in the address book, the next time I do a sync, the contact
will be restored...

3) Does the extension work with lists? I haven't managed to make it work...

Michael