[Reloadevery] Automatically enable on startup?

Ed Hanley Ed.Hanley at novell.com
Fri Feb 25 08:27:02 PST 2011

I see that a new version of Reloadevery was released on 17 Feb 2011.  But I did not see that our feature request below was included.

>>> On 01/28/11 at 2:37 PM, "Ed Hanley" <Ed.Hanley at novell.com> wrote:

Thanks a bunch Jaap.

>>> On 01/28/11 at 1:13 PM, "Jaap A. Haitsma" <jaap at haitsma.org> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for not being that responsive. I've been extremely busy at work, became a dad recently and emigrated with my family to Chile. So I have not had much time for hobbies on the side like reloadevery. If there are any people that can code on this list I would be happy to accept a patch to reload every and put that in the official reloadevery version. When the dust around me settles I'll try and implement this feature because it is the most requested feature.

Regards

Jaap

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 15:56, Ed Hanley <Ed.Hanley at novell.com> wrote:

I have not received any response from Japp. But it has only been 2 days. But if you have not received a response in 1 year plus, its not looking good.

>>> On 01/28/11 at 12:53 PM, "Lee V. Hulick" <lhulick at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I've been begging for this for over a year and even offered to pay for it and not gotten even a direct response from Jaap....

Lee