[Reloadevery] Suggestions for Improvement

Gang-Greene Greene gang-greene at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 20:46:31 PDT 2010

I recently added a 'reload every' option to my Google Chrome browser and the add-on has a few features that I would love to see incorporated into Reload Every.

1.  There is no limit on the amount of time that can be specified for reloading.  If you want to configure a page to reload once daily it can be done without issue.

2.  There is a toolbar button that shows the amount of time until the next page load.

3.  The reload option is configured per page so you can have multiple pages reloading at different intervals.

Just a few things that would be nice to see in a future release.