[Reloadevery] Question for Developer!

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Mon Jan 25 13:31:38 PST 2010

I'd also love to have that functionality; however, I have some tabs
that refresh every 15 minutes and others that need only twice
daily.  Many of the remaining tabs should not refresh at all.

TIA

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600