[Reloadevery] Problem

Jordi Caballero excheque at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:58:58 PST 2010

If you want the page to get fully loaded and your Internet connection
needs 10 seconds to load the page, is nonsense to put reload time to 5
seconds.

Who need to let the page load completely only
have to increase the reload time to adjust it to the Internet
connection they have.

Think that all Internet connections can have loading
errors because a fail in the coverage of the WiFi or the ISP, or servers can have too many connections at one moment, then sometimes the pages don't load and appear an error, or the
pages get locked/blocked on the loading process and never load
completely, or there are scripts on the page that don't let the page get
 fully loaded... in this cases Reload Every stops working.

Because of that, a reloader have to work always, not only if the page loads completely, and actually Reload Every only works for perfect Internet connections and servers that
never have errors, that don't exist, not for the most common Internet connections and servers, or bad connections that have loading errors very often.

On the add-on page you say you based your add-on on Opera native reload function, well, Opera reloading works always, not only if the page is fully loaded.